Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gift From Nadine

I feel really lucky as I get to meet some of the sweetest people while teaching. Nadine surprised me with a gift in my mail box yesterday. It was really a surprise..and I was touched by the handmade gift. In the package was a sweet handwritten note, along with a handmade pouch and namecard! Thank you Nadine, for the sweet gift - I will be treasuring this :)

We chatted during class and I found out that she loves to sew and love handmade stuff. Having done some patchwork and quilting myself in the past, I can still relate to that hobby and how I was obsessed with fabrics (even now). I still am fascinated with fabrics, and from time to time, I still window shop for beautiful fabrics online even though I don't have much time to make things with fabrics. However, just looking at them makes me excited.

See more of Nadine's work at her Facebook page and send her some love too, will you? :)

http://www.facebook.com/madewithlove.n


2 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Pei li, that is such an awesome gift! Really beautiful!! Have a lovey merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)