Saturday, August 16, 2014

Acts of Random Kindness with Art

Last week, my friend made my day by sharing a photo with me. I was happy to see the smile on the girl's face wearing a macaron necklace that I've made.

I wanted to share it, but I am cognizant that it is best to get the permission of the photographer and the little girl. I am happy to be able to share this.


She is 11 years old and lives in Vietnam. A friend of my friend came to know her and she doesn't have a lot in life, but we just wanted to make her life a little bit happier. I'm just happy that I am able to spread a bit of happiness with my creations. This is what I want to continue doing.

Have a wonderful week all!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)